Earlier this month e.l.f. (eyeslipsface.com) was having an event for free shipping on orders over $25. I had gone to Target because they do sell some e.l.f. products but I couldn't find any of the studio brushes or the setting spray people have raved about..turns out they only sell these things online! I think e.l.f. has great quality for the price, especially some of the brushes.
Ok, so here are the products I ordered:
Brushes: (in order from left to right in the picture above.)
- Flawless Concealer Brush
- Great for under-eye concealing. NOT for concealing blemishes, it's larger than it looks.
- Small Tapered Brush
- I use this for highlighting my cheekbones using one of the blushes I bought. Could also be great for contouring since its small and fluffy.
- Small Angled Brush
- The first time I went to use this a TON of the hairs fell out..maybe I got a bad one. It still works great for applying cream eyeliner though.
- HD Blush in "Superstar"
- I haven't used this one on my face yet, but testing it on my hand it is VERY pigmented (as in, a pea size would be enough to cover like..your entire face!)
- Blush in "Pink Passion"
- Great everyday color.
- Baked Blush in "Rich Rose"
- Just a pink blush with gold shimmer.
- Baked Blush in "Pinktastic"
- This could never be used as a blush, but I didn't buy it to use as a blush anyway. I use it as a highlighter because it's a very pretty pale/light tan shimmer.
- Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil (Teal)
- Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
- Makeup Mist & Set
- Spray it on after you've applied all your makeup or just to refresh your face during the day. I've noticed if my face feels cakey from powder I can spray this and it helps make it look more dewy.
Cost: All items were 3$ each except the eyeliners which were $1 each.
If you'd like a more detailed review or picture for a certain product/s just comment below and I will get to it ASAP.