Monday, May 20, 2013

Coral Summer Nails! || chelseahkitty

This is the new Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in the shade 240 Coral Silk

Price: $4.94 at Walmart
Formula: The polish is very opaque and only needs 2 coats to look great. Actually, I like the formula better than more expensive brands like Essie. 
Finish: It has lasted 3 days on my nails with no chips so far, which is unheard of on my nails. I don't have a topcoat on either because the polish, or gloss, was already shiny and looked fine. 
Color: The color does look a little darker and more orange-y than coral on the nails but it is still a great summer nail polish worth trying. And it looks great with a tan.   

I am not the most skilled nail-painter but here are some pictures of my nails with the polish on in natural sunlight: 



Have you tried any of the other colors in this line? Since I liked this one so much I'm dying to try some more colors and see if they're just as good. As always, thanks for reading! If you'd like me to try anything out and review it please leave a comment :)

chelseah x

No comments:

Post a Comment