Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quick Haul || chelseahkitty

Quick Haul: Old Navy & Walmart--workout clothes and beauty products

~I have never bought or tried running/workout clothes from old navy but they seem like great quality and are very comfortable. Also, much easier on the wallet than expensive brands.




Running tee [On sale for $10]
Sports bras [On sale for buy 2 get for $10/ea, so $20 for both; Reg ~$16 each.]


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr
#10 Precious Pearl
#30 Icy Mint
[$5.94 each]


~I was so happy to find the last two of these colors in the Maybelline Color Tattoo Limited Editions! (Be careful, some of them at my Walmart had been opened and tampered with. They should have a clear plastic seal around the glass pot so it can't be opened.) I already own "Bad to the Bronze" so I can't wait to try these. The formula really is the longest lasting eyeshadow I've ever used and goes on so smooth. After swatching, I think the pearl color would work great as a highlight. And maybe my old one is just dried up but these seem more creamy and smooth. 


TRESemme Volume Shampoo
TRESemme Moisture Conditioner
[$3.48 each]
Suave Clarifying Shampoo
[$1.50] 

 
~Just some stuff I needed to pick up. I've had luck with TRESemme shampoos before, so I picked up the volume one because I have long hair that tends to lay flat on top and the moisture conditioner because I have blonde ombre so my ends are pretty dry sometimes. The clarifying shampoo is one I picked up because of bloggers raving about it because it's cheap and gets the job done for once-a-week deep cleaning of hair. I previously used the Deep Clean green shampoo from Herbal Essences. 

Do you have any of these products? Want me to give a full review on them? Have an idea or product you would like me to write about? (I currently do posts on fitness, food, beauty products, fashion, and photography.)
Let me know in the comments! 
Thanks for reading!
chelseah x



No comments:

Post a Comment