Saturday, June 1, 2013

Meet Nala and Kiba! || chelseahkitty

On May 31, 2013 I adopted the most beautiful kittens I've ever seen! [It's taken me so long to get this blog post up because they sit on my laptop every single time I try to do it haha] Their names are Nala and Kiba. They are 2 month old tabby/calico mix sisters. Nala is a manx so she doesn't have a tail, only a little stub. I bought them from a local rescue organization. They (and their mom, who is also a manx) were rescued from a shelter and (I think) their mom gave birth to them while in the shelter. They are the wildest, craziest kittens I've ever dealt with but I love them! Links to all their social media pages will be at the bottom :)

Here are a few pictures: 
Nala right after I brought her home

Kiba exploring her new home.

Nala


Looking out at the storm together

Sleepy baby

Relaxing in the sun


2 is better than 1






Thanks for reading! If you want to see more pictures of them please visit my twitter or my instagram. ^_^ If you follow I will follow back! 
Nala & Kiba also have their own youtube channel: NalaKiba
x chelseah

No comments:

Post a Comment