Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Yes to Cucumbers Products || chelseahkitty

I bought the Yes to Cucumbers calming night cream after using the soothing gentle milk cleanser face wash and loving it. I also tried the travel size calming facial mask. They are great products from a great company that does not do animal testing. They also claim to be 98% natural and safe for sensitive skin. 

Reviews:

`

Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream
Info from company website.
  • Cost: $14.99 at Ulta
  • Feel: Non-greasy. Sinks into skin fast.
  • Smell: Cucumber-y. Some say it is a weird cucumber smell but it doesn't bother me.
  • Results: When I wake up in the morning my skin feels smooth. Dry patches are gone. I used to have bad dry patches around my nose but those have disappeared after using this for over a month. (Keep in mind it does not claim any anti-aging or skin perfecting benefits.)
  • Overall: For me the price is worth this product. It doesn't make me breakout which is a problem I have had with other "gentle" moisturizers like Aveeno. And I love the pump packaging, very sanitary! 

Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser
Info from company website.
  • Cost: $8.99 at Ulta
  • Feel: Liquid, like it says in the name, milky texture. Similar to cetaphil face wash. 
  • Smell: Same as the moisturizer. Fake cucumber smell, but it smells great to me!
  • Results: Cleans my skin without leaving it feeling tight or dry like some cleansers do. Usually gets all my makeup up in one pump of cleanser unless I have a lot of eye makeup or waterproof on, of course. I have not seen any change in the quality of my skin though.
  • Overall: It's a great product but I think there are other cleansers out there like Cetaphil knockoff brand Equate that do just as good of a job for a few dollars less. Worth a try if you have very sensitive skin though. Again, love the pump packaging!

Yes to Cucumbers Calming Facial Mask
  • Cost: $1.99 at Ulta (I admit, the cute picture of the cucumber sucked me in.)
  • Feel: Smooth thick texture.
  • Smell: A little stronger of a cucumber smell than the others. 
  • Results: Let me tell ya, this was anything but calming for my skin. I only used half a pack. As soon as I put in on my face started burning so I had to take it off sooner than the package recommended. Sensitive skin people beware of this issue.
  • Overall: I wouldn't repurchase because my skin did not react well. Another option I can give, and one that I used up I liked it so much, is the Botanics Ionic Clay Mask (at Target for $9.39.)

Thanks for reading!
x chelseah

Please leave comments or suggestions for reviews below.
Here is more info on the company Yes to Carrots.
Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money. It is my honest opinion. This is not a sponsored review.

No comments:

Post a Comment