Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Nails! Review: Covergirl Glosstinis || chelseahkitty

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis Nail Polish (Pina Colada)

I've already done a review of the larger size of this brand in a coral color but these smaller ones have different colors and were limited edition for Summer 2013 so I had to grab one. Mine is the lighter yellow color called "Pina Colada." Here's my review!

  • Price: $2.99 at Target
  • Size: About half the size of the regular one I think? It's great for travel.
  • Color selection: Great summer colors! I wanted a light yellow, no idea why. It's a pretty pastel yellow that makes me look a little more tan-always a plus. I think it would look great on really tan or darker skin tones.
  • Application/Results: Comes with a tiny brush which is good and bad I guess. It went on streaky but 3 thin coats and it looked pretty good. Any more coats and I think it would start to bubble. It seemed really runny so I made a mess on my cuticles, oh well.
  • Overall: I still like it and will probably purchase other colors from this line! Again, the size is great for travel and the colors are great for summer.
Results...


Thanks for reading! If you want please leave suggestions for future posts or reviews in the comments! :)
chelseah x

No comments:

Post a Comment