Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick Haul! (Kohl's) || chelseahkitty

Kohl's has some great clearance and sales items right now so when I stopped by to spend some "Kohl's Cash" coupons I found some really cute stuff! I know summer is almost over and I should be buying Fall clothes but at these prices I couldn't help myself. 
Here's what I got:
As usual, Nala needed attention.


Cream and peach lace dress: $15 (clearance)

Mint/light teal jersey hoodie: $17 (sale)

Lightweight pattern shorts: $15 (sale)

Bird pattern and gold detailing















My favorite thing is definitely the lace and peach colored dress! It was $48 but marked down to only $14.99 on clearance. Have you found any good back-to-school/end of summer sales? 
Please give me ideas/requests on twitter (@chelseahkitty) or in the comments below :)
Thanks for reading!
chelseah x

No comments:

Post a Comment