Friday, August 9, 2013

Review: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Hair Treatment || chelseahkitty

This will be a quick review on a product I recently bought because it was cheap and smelled good. It's a "3 minute" hair treatment that claims to help restore dry damaged hair by the brand Garnier Fructis.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo

Dry, Damaged Hair
Info on the back

  • Cost: $4.68 at Walmart.
  • The texture is a little weird because it has tiny balls or seeds in it. Don't worry, they wash out easily. It's easy to work into the hair. I would only use this from your ears down to the ends of your hair, concentrating on the ends, or it may make your scalp oily. It has 3 different oils-Olive, Avocado, and Shea. The smell is amazing, very natural and summer-y. 
  • Overall, I would repurchase this.
    • Pros: Smells great! Result was smooth, moisturized, and better looking hair. 
    • Cons: Must leave on for longer than 3 minutes to see results. I only did about 5 minutes but will try longer next time to see if it will work even better.

*This product IS animal tested. I have been unable to find a hair treatment that is not animal tested; but, as always, if you know of any good brands/products that are cruelty free pleaaaaase let me know! :)

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you've tried anything else from this line of hair products. I'm really wanting to try the Fall Out stopping shampoo and conditioner because I tend to shed a lot :/

chelseah x

No comments:

Post a Comment